Friday, March 11, 2011

five o'clock


This one's for the fellas!

I'll admit, I am one lucky lady to have such a devilishly handsome man in my life. He cooks up a storm, happily takes the dog out late at night (when I'm already in my pjs), always finds the best new tunes to play, and gives the biggest hugs. Giant, whiskery, fuzzy bear hugs. He's so proud of that scruff of his that I felt it would be a shame for us not to appreciate it in all its beard-tastic glory.

Enter, Five O'Clock Beard Grooming Oil!

Key Ingredients:
Avocado and Coconut Oils are deeply hydrating and help condition and tame that wiry, itchy scruff. Rosemary Essential Oil functions as a wonderful hair tonic, helping to nourish and strengthen those whiskers.  Bergamot Essential Oil helps maintain oil balance in the follicles, while smelling wonderfully citrusy and fragrant (and manly, of course) at the same time. Sandalwood Essential Oil grounds the blend, while soothing dry, itchy skin.

To use:
Gently pat your handsome, freshly washed face dry, leaving just a teeny tiny bit of water clinging to your man beard. Add 1-2 pumps of Beard Oil to your hands. Rub them together to warm up the oil before applying to facial hair. Massage in well. Great for mustaches, chops and soul patches too.

I'll be making a limited edition batch, so please check out the shop for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment