Tuesday, March 22, 2011

bright eyes




I'm not exaggerating - this has got to be one of my favourite new things!

My wonderful friend Olivia is one of the first ladies that I started making blends for, and thanks to her requests for "something smoothing for under-eye use", Bright Eyes was born. (Who can resist? Total Eclipse of the Heart is such a great song too...)

This awesome lightweight serum comes with a glass dropper, so you can use just a drop on each of your ring fingers to lightly pat the goodness under those soulful peepers of yours.

Key Ingredients:
Fractionated Coconut Oil is deeply nourishing, yet glides on lightly with a silky finish. Carrot Oil is amazing for smoothing delicate and sensitive skin, while my favourite powerhouse oils, Argan, Borage, and Evening Primrose feed the skin with beneficial essential fatty acids. Essential oils of Rose and Neroli help rejuvenate sleepy skin.

I've also been using this as a very light makeup primer, and I've noticed that everything glides on a bit smoother...double duty is always great in my books!

Available in the shop now.



No comments:

Post a Comment