Monday, April 4, 2011

Reviewed By: Batting A Lash

How amazing! Make-up artist and beauty blogger Jill from the awesome Batting A Lash just sent me this great review of our products:

Bright Eyes: This eye product is an oil but light and absorbs right into the skin leaving no oily residue or greasiness. I love this since I always feel like my eyes are not getting enough moisture and need more love then I give them. This stuff seems to be helping my skin feel better instantly. The little eyedropper is great too...I hate contaminating a product's bottle with my fingers, and now I don't.

Good Day Face Oil: This is a lifesaver for my awful dry cheeks. Once again this stuff is so light that it absorbs right into the skin. No grease or oil is left behind, just soft skin. I like this one the most.

High Five: For my dry little fingers and hands...have you seen my hands. Ick. Dry is not the word, I get cuts and cracks all over my hands. This oil absorbs fast and hydrates perfectly. I love this oil.

Overall:
I like the Canadian/Local factor, I like that I am helping out a local company with good principles about natural skin care. I love that they have a baby rub product that is safe for babies to use (babies need products that are edible since they stick their parts in their mouths). I love how they moisturize and how well they work. I also find their prices really reasonable. The fact that the oils are not oily is amazing. I love how fast they absorb and how well they work.


Thanks so much, Jill! I'm so thrilled that you're enjoying everything....I'm looking forward to wowing you with more great products soon!

To check out the rest of the rest of the review, please click here.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment